The City of Richmond Truth Tazer

Truth so plain and simple that it's SHOCKING! Yes, it hurts some more than others, so proceed with caution!

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

A Plesantly Different Side Of The Tazer...

I'm a spiritual person and I'm under the impression that most who visit here are...this is why I've elected to move this to the front page...

Doesn't matter what you believe in my friends...just believe in something!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please post this as an entry, Mr. Tazer.

TAZER NOTE: Post Granted My Friend:


Jesus on Love Simon, son of John, do you love Me?
John 21:17: If you love Me, you will keep my commandments.

John 14:15: Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away....And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.1 Corinthians 13

4 Comments:

  • At April 12, 2006 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Amen.

     
  • At April 14, 2006 1:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Considering that this blog is otherwise in reference to goin's on in Richmond -- specifically, the city council -- I'd also like to invoke some Joshua 1:9...

    "I will be strong and courageous. I will not be terrified or discouraged, for the Lord, my God, is with me wherever I go."

     
  • At April 14, 2006 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Spiritual and belief value systems are part of reaching these troubled teens!

     
  • At April 14, 2006 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks Sal,

    God can do all things, and God is going to reclaim Richmond. He already started.

    I go to bed without evil or malice in my heart for any human being because I know God is in control. I just ask the Lord to use me everyday to make a difference.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home